Quality Blog Posts, Articles & Content
At Affordable Prices
If you run any kind of online business or have any kind of online presence you probably don’t need me to tell you how important producing regular, high quality content is.
For marketing, to get visitors coming back, to build site authority, for simple SEO – your site needs content.
What Are Your Options?
You can keep things in house and do it all yourself.
But do you have the time? And more importantly, do you feel confident about creating engaging content regularly?
You could hire a team and keep it internal.
But do you NEED to keep a full team for a bit of regular content? Or is that going to be a bit of overkill?
You can outsource it
This is where I come in.
Traditionally with outsourcing you end up with 2 options.
Outsource it to someone whose first language isn’t English and get back content that is often not fluent, cannot be easily read or understood or is often spun or rehashed content. And you either end up spending your time or more money getting it rectified.
Or outsource it to a premium level writer, and end up paying through the nose. Yes there are some excellent professional writers out there, but prices can make them way above your budget for regular content and a long term working relationship.
That’s Where I Come In.
Premium quality writing at an affordable price.
That is basically what I do.
I like to think I am more affordable than other native English-speaking writers.
I have a track record of quality writing in various niches and a variety of topics – you can go here to check out some of my past work.
Put your writing headaches to the side and work with someone who knows what they’re doing but also understands the realities of managing an online presence.
Why Web Business Labs?
- High quality content (with a track record to prove it)
- Guaranteed original content
- Full satisfaction guarantee – including unlimited revisions as necessary
- Native, fluent English speaker
- Regular, constant communication
- Value for money pricing
So What Next?
The process is pretty easy, and I like to keep things as simple as possible, so no headaches, no stress. Just good quality work and building good, long-term relationships.
Here’s how it works.
- Choose your plan or package from the available options.
- I’ll need to get some info from you, especially if this is your first order. Once you have ordered, you will be redirected to a form to fill out this information:
- The topics and keywords you’d like covered – if you have a specific headline in mind, let me know
- Your website URL
- Login information (if you would like me to post the articles directly on to there)
- What sort of voice you would like behind the article – formal, friendly, casual?
- Who is your target audience
- Any other specific information you feel is important for
- I will go through the information and get back to you within 3 working days (I am based in the UK) with any further information, details or clarifications I might need.
- Sit back and relax while your content gets created.
Typically, I would say to allow 10 working days (in other words 2 weeks) for completion of your work.
If there are any delays or for any reason I believe it may take longer than this to complete your work, I will let you know as soon as possible.